Leaks in one of the water lines running below the concrete floor of the homes are termed as slab leak. It can happen due to many reasons which include the chemical reaction between water and the copper pipe, faulty installation practices, too much soldering or welding flux, pipe’s contact with concrete, rocks etc. Here are some symptoms of slab leak which assure that your pipes are damaged and you need slab leak repair services:
- Noise of running water from slab or walls when all water taps are turned off
- A hot spot on a particular area of the floor indicates the leak in the hot water pipe
- If you observe random wet patterns on the wall of your house, it could direct towards major leakage
- Cracks in walls and floors can also caused by slab leaks
- Occurrence of moisture under the carpets
High Utility Bills?
If you do not use much water but your water bill is high this also indicates a water leak from one of the pipes.
If you face any of the above symptoms, don’t wait just call Ameri-Cal Repipe and Plumbing. Why choose us over others?
We are a team of professional experts that are dedicated to provide best plumbing service to the people. We use our experience in every new project and that reflects in our work. Like other companies, we don’t just breakdown slab from random areas and find about the leak. Such amateurs dismantle the property of the customer in search of leaks.
We have updated equipment in our inventory through which we find exact location of the leak without wasting any time and without damaging customer’s property. Once the leak is detected in the slab, our leak repair professional will offer relevant repair options which may include
- Spot repairing: In this method, slab is opened up from the leak spot and repaired. This is cost effective, time saving
- Repiping: The entire pipeline is replaced with new one. It takes 1 to 2 days to replace the whole pipelines. This is done if the plumbing system is very old and has history of several leaks
- In-place pipe coating: Epoxy pipe coating is applied on the inner side of the pipe to seal all leaks. Corrosion will also be completely stopped by this method
Call us to know more about our services and price packages.