Water Softener Install
Water softening is the process of removal of magnesium, calcium and other metals from hard water. The soft water we get after the process
is more compatible with soap and increases the lifetime of plumbing. There’s a saying that “hard water is hard on both the house and people
They account for:
- Dirty laundry and shorter life-spans for clothing
- Water spots on cooking utensils, china, glassware, and flatware are hard to remove
- Limescale and rust stains on shower heads, sinks, and faucets
- Soap scum on shower tiles, tubs, and shower curtains
- Inefficiency and failure of applications such as cloth washing machine, dishwashers, water heaters, etc.
Before hard water causes more serious problems call Ameri-Cal Repipe and Plumbing for water softener install repair services and water treatment solutions. We have a wide range of services available in this category. Installing a water softener is the most common solution to get rid of hard water. Our teams of specialists have installed various types of water softeners in multiple locations.
The pipe structure of the water softener is very complex. We do not recommend that you do this yourself. First, we would look at the architecture of your house, and then suggest the best place to install it.
Ameri-Cal Repipe and Plumbing has been in service for over 20 years. Since our inception, we have maintained the quality level of our services and satisfied all our customers. People love to work with us because of our experience and our certification.